Salesforce Feature: Custom Einstein Email Insights
Currently, if you have enable this feature in the Activity Timeline, there are out-of-the-box insights including "Pricing Discussed", "Executive Involved", and "Scheduling Requested". Salesforce now gives you up to ten custom Email Insights.
- Feature: Custom Einstein Email Insights
- When Released: Winter '19
- Requires Configuration: Yes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Editions Supported: Enterprise, Performance and Unlimited Editions or with Salesforce Inbox mobile app (Professional+)
- User Interface: Lightning Experience
CONFIGURATION/NOTES FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS
To set up custom Email Insights, go to Setup > Einstein > Einstein Sales > Einstein Activity Capture > Einstein Email Insights. From this page, you can add custom email insights (only 10 can be active at a time). Please note, after you add a key word, you cannot change it, so be sure the key word is what you are after.
Issue/Concern: Key words might include: terrible, unhappy, disaster, upset, sucks, angry
Signing Process: Key words might include: signature, counter-sign, esignature, counter-sign
See the detailed Release Notes page for more information.
USAGE FOR END-USERS
End users can view matching insights on the Activity Timeline.