HarvestSync™ for Salesforce®
Intended for companies and professional services organizations that track time entry related data for internal or clients projects, HarvestSync™ for Salesforce® effortlessly integrates time entry data from the Harvest time and expense tracking web-based application with your Salesforce CRM application.
Features of HarvestSync™
- Time Card Integration: Automatically bring in all of your Harvest time entry data into salesforce.com each hour.
- Archive/unarchive projects in Harvest by clicking a button from Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce generated or pre-existing project IDs.
- Includes initial set-up via web conference if requested.
- Utilize robust Salesforce.com reporting and analytics to understand your projects.
- Pricing: $750/company/year (unlimited users in the same org)
Features of Harvest™
- Time & expense tracking (only Time is tracked with HarvestSync)
- Upload expense receipts
- Timesheet approvals
- Support for PC + Mac operating systems
- Enter time from any modern browser - both PC + Mac
- Free time tracking widget for PC + Mac
- Free time iPhone/Android mobile applications
- Multi-currency invoicing
- Basecamp integration
- Salesorce.com integration
- Excel/CSV exports
- Quickbooks exports
- SSL security
- For a description of the complete features of Harvest, to create a free account or get pricing, visit the Harvest website.
- You must have an active Salesforce® account of Enterprise, Unlimited, Platform or Developer edition (start free salesforce trial).
- Salesforce® Professional Edition is supported ONLY if the API feature + Profiles & Page Layouts is enabled by Salesforce.
- You must have an active HarvestApp account (get free trial).
- Visit our Application Support Page for knowledge base and case logging support.
Legacy Harvest2Salesforce™ beta Users
- The beta version (Harvest2Salesforce v1.17) without automated sync was sunset on 6/30/2016 and no further support or upgrades is provided. This beta package cannot be upgraded and must be uninstalled first before installing HarvestSync™. We encourage all customers to install the upgradable HarvestSync Connector from the Get it Now button above. You will begin with a 60-day free trial.