AdvisorPro™ for Salesforce®
We combined our popular support packages for Salesforce® into one comprehensive support offering, providing clients with an easy-to-use support solution designed to help you more fully leverage your investment in your Salesforce® deployment.
Three affordable options for existing Salesforce customers:
- Lightning Experience (training, configuration, upgrades)
- User maintenance (adding and modifications, de-activating, password resets, role management, profile management, permission sets, public groups, queues)
- Security model management (record sharing, accessibility settings, password & session settings, delegated administration, backup)
- Modification of standard objects (Campaigns, Leads, Account, Opportunities, Products, Quotes, Orders, Contracts, Activities, Cases, Solutions, Assets, Ideas, Answers, and Users)
- Analytics support (creation, modification and management of views, reports and dashboards, analytic snapshots)
- Modification to configuration (creation or modification of custom objects, record types, fields, workflows, process builder processes, approval processes, page layouts, custom links and buttons, report types, apps, tabs, labels, validation rules, assignment rules, auto-response rules)
- Template support (creation or modification of email templates, mail merge templates, letterhead)
- AppExchange package support (installation, management or removal of AppExchange packages)
- Feature activation requests (extended mail merge, multi-currency, person accounts)
- Modification of specialized features (Communities, legacy partner portals, Console, Content, Salesforce-to-Salesforce)
- Salesforce.com Premier Support management (log, review and management requests - under 16 and 40 hours plans)
- Data services (utilizing the built-in import, mass transfer and mass delete wizards; Apex Data Loader; dataloader.io, Jitterbit data loader)
- Conga® services (support for Composer®, Courier®, ActionGrid™, Sign, Contracts)
- Desktop application support (Salesforce for Outlook, Salesforce Inbox)
- Mobile application support (Salesforce1 for iOS and Andriod; Salesforce Inbox)
- Google Apps (initial set-up, user management and configuration)
- Training (end-user and administrator)
- Other (other support services as requested and agreed by akaCRM)
Support of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud™, IOT Cloud™, Database.com®, Desk.com®; Wave Analytics™; system integration; AppExchange consulting and application development; configuration and use of 3rd party tools not specifically included or agreed to by support advisor; single-sign-on; requests requiring an akaCRM project manager; services or features not supported by your edition of Salesforce®; features not in general release; services not included on the In-Scope Services list unless otherwise accepted by akaCRM. If you have needs that fall under this Excluded Services list, contact us so that we may have a qualified individual give you a call and provide you with a custom quote.
- No-show appointments or work sessions cancelled with less than 4 hours notice will deduct the greater of 1 hour or 50% of the cancelled scheduled appointment time from the available support plan balance.
- These services are governed by our professional services agreement for packaged services.