AdminPro™ for Salesforce®
akaCRM understands that to best leverage the investment in your people, processes and Sales Cloud® and Force.com® deployments, you need cost-effective and skilled support that can take care of your needs. akaCRM offers rapid-response and quickly learns what drives your business, making us more than just a technical resource - we become a valuable member of your team.
Affordable options for salesforce.com customers:
- User maintenance (adding and modifications, de-activating, password resets, role management, profile management, permission sets, public groups, queues)
- Security model management (record sharing, accessibility settings, password & session settings, delegated administration, backup)
- Modification of standard objects (Campaigns, Leads, Account, Opportunities, Products, Quotes, Orders, Contracts, Activities, Cases, Solutions, Assets, Ideas, Answers, and Users)
- Analytics support (creation, modification and management of views, reports and dashboards, analytic snapshots)
- Modification to configuration (creation or modification of custom objects, record types, fields, workflows, process builder processes, approval processes, page layouts, custom links and buttons, report types, apps, tabs, labels, validation rules, assignment rules, auto-response rules)
- Template support (creation or modification of email templates, mail merge templates, letterhead)
- AppExchange package support (installation, management or removal of AppExchange packages)
- Feature activation requests (extended mail merge, multi-currency, person accounts)
- Modification of specialized features (Console, Content, Salesforce-to-Salesforce)
- Salesforce.com Premier Support management (log, review and management requests)
- Data services (utilizing the built-in import, mass transfer and mass delete wizards and ApexDataLoader)
- Desktop application support (Salesforce for Outlook)
- Mobile application support (Salesforce1 for iOS and Android, SalesforceIQ)
- Google Apps (initial set-up, user management and configuration)
- Training (end-user and administrator)
- Other (other support services as requested and agreed by akaCRM)
Support of the Service Cloud®, Salesforce Marketing Cloud™, Community Cloud™, IOT Cloud™, Database.com®, Desk.com®, Pardot™, Wave Analytics™, Work.com™; Custom Development with APEX, Visualforce, Sites, Pages, Triggers, Flows, Lightning App Builder, Outbound Messages and Static Resources, system integration; AppExchange consulting and application development; configuration and use of 3rd party tools including Conga and FormAssembly; single-sign-on; legacy partner portals; requests requiring an akaCRM project manager; services or features not supported by your edition of Salesforce®; features not in general release; services not included on the In-Scope Services list above unless otherwise accepted by akaCRM. If you have needs that fall under this Excluded Services list, contact us so that we may have a qualified individual give you a call and provide you with a custom quote.
- No-show appointments or work sessions cancelled with less than 4 hours notice will deduct the greater of 1 hour or 50% of the cancelled scheduled appointment time from the available support plan balance.
- These services are governed by our professional services agreement for packaged services.