Pardot - PowerStart™
Designed for Salesforce Sales Cloud® customers with a brand new Pardot™ subscription, the Pardot PowerStart™ will cover the initial set-up and basic training to get you quickly on your way.
Discovery / Assessment of Your Marketing & Sales Operations
- In order to put you in a position to be successful with your integrated system - we will perform a discovery session via web conference.
- We will provide discovery questionnaires in advance of these sessions.
- Once discovery is competed, akaCRM will deliver a written implementation plan.
- We will use the implementation plan to perform the following additional services as specified in the plan:
Pardot Service Configuration
- Technical set-up (support for your implementation of web tracking, eMail authentication, and vanity domain)*
- Modify existing Salesforce configuration (Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities)
- Modify page layouts for above mentioned Salesforce objects
- Install Pardot application in your Salesforce Sales Cloud® deployment including custom buttons
- Install and configure your Salesforce Connector along with up to 2 additional Pardot Connectors
- Create Pardot users, assign roles, enable single sign-on
- Create and map custom Pardot Prospect fields and map to Salesforce
*May require the involvement of your IT organization.
- Configure Folders and devise naming conventions for marketing components
- Configure 3 key Lists
- Configure Basic Permission Center
- Configure 5 key Automation Rules
- Configure 2 key Forms
- Configure 1 Scheduled email
- Configure 1 Engagement Studio Program (client to provide content; max 6 steps)
- Train-the-Trainer - 1 hour training session via web conference focused on your Sales users
- Marketing Training - 2 hour training session via web conference
- If you request, we will record the training sessions and provide you with access
- This service does not include data cleansing, data loading or transformation services.
- Services not specifically identified above are not included in this quick-start service.
- Custom development of triggers, visualforce pages, Sites and Flows.
- Pardot form handlers and custom style sheets
- Support for Person Accounts (requires development support).
- Functionality only available in the Ultimate Edition
- Additional support services packages can be purchased separately for data administration, CRM configuration, development support, additional training and ongoing Pardot support.
- The implementation price does not include the Salesforce or Pardot license fees.
- The implementation is based on features of Pardot and Salesforce which are generally available.
- These services are governed by our professional services agreement for packaged services.
Questions? Contact us to learn how we can begin to improve your results.