Raiser's Edge Data Migration
Converting data from your Raiser’s Edge system can be complex and difficult to navigate. Each organization uses Raiser’s Edge and configures Salesforce slightly differently. Our migration uses a standard process that maps Raiser’s Edge to a best practice configuration in Salesforce that is easily modified to fit your needs.
Q: What is Data Migration?
A: Data migration is simply getting all your constituent related data from Raiser’s Edge to Salesforce.
Q: What are the technical requirements?
A: Your Salesforce Organization must have the NonProfit Starter Pack v3+ installed in a Developer or Enterprise or Unlimited Edition. If you aren’t sure, or don’t have this, give us a call and we can assist with this as well.
Q: How does it work?
A: There are four steps**:
- Export your data from Raiser’s Edge using two predefined exports.
- Review and modify the predefined migration field mapping.
- Answer the setup questions.
- akaCRM will migrate the data for you.
** We will help you through each step.
Q: What data gets migrated?
A: We have the following standard objects that will migrate:
From Raiser’s Edge:
- Constituents and Non-Constituent relationships
- Constituent Codes
- Gifts + Soft Credit
- Campaigns and Appeals
- Accounts + Addresses
- Constituent Codes (Custom Object)
- Opportunities + Memberships
- Contact Roles + Soft Credits
- Relationships, Affiliations, Partners
Complete the Free Consultation for Nonprofits form on the right to inquire further or being your data migration.