PowerChecklist™ gives organizations and teams of all sizes the ability to create Checklist Templates and assign the template of tasks to an individual.
Example Uses for PowerChecklist:
Benefits & Features of the PowerChecklist
- Create unlimited checklists to support all of your teams and departments.
- 100% native managed package for Salesforce®.
- Checklist items can be related to one or more standard or custom objects.
- Each item contains a description and optional link to web-based resources.
- Checklist items capture estimated effort which calculates the total effort for entire checklist.
- 1-Click clone feature duplicates your checklists and items for creating iterations.
- Support for Chatter to stay on top of updates.
- Track the # of times each template is used and last used date.
- Included permission sets provide for Template Administrator, Assigner and Standard User security.
- Follows Salesforce security and sharing model for advanced sharing.
- Salesforce License Editions Supported: Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, Force.com, Developer and Professional w/API enabled (sorry - this will NOT work with Chatter-Free licenses).
- Salesforce Classic Only - See Release Notes for progress on Lightning Experience Support
- Site License: one monthly fee covers all your supported users.
- Free for non-profits. Click Get It Now to install your 60-day trial and then log a case (Finance Request) with your 501(c)3 designation letter and your Org ID and we will activate your license for free.