Enabler™ for Salesforce®
Enabler™ gives organizations and teams of all sizes the ability to organize resources and business processes in many forms including playbooks, resource manuals, reference guides and links pages.
Example Uses for Enabler:
Benefits & Features of the Enabler
- 100% native managed package for Salesforce®.
- Rapid prototyping with "Save and New"
- Create unlimited pages to support all of your teams and departments
- Add groupings to a single page or share across pages
- Support for Chatter Follow/Unfollow to stay on top of updates
- Popularity of resources can be tracked based on clicks on each link
- Dynamic badges are user definable
- "New" badge can auto-appear for new content and expire at a pre-defined interval
- Enablement Links can auto-expire or become active on a future date
- Included permission sets provide for Viewer and Page Administrator security
- Follows Salesforce security and sharing model for advanced sharing
- Salesforce.com License Editions Supported: Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, Force.com, Developer and Professional w/API enabled and 2 free permission sets (sorry - this will NOT work with Chatter-Free licenses)
- Site License: covers all your supported user licenses under a single-fee monthly license model.
- Free for non-profits. Click Get It Now to install your trial and then log a case (Finance Request) with your 501(c)3 designation letter and your Org ID and we will activate your license for free.