Allison O'Connor is a Principal of akaCRM with more than 12 years of IT and management consulting experience. She focuses on work with clients in the Education sector where she has successfully developed and implemented the Salesforce CRM and Force.com cloud platforms since 2009. Allison combines her love of technology with her passion for serving a wide variety of clients. Allison is a Salesforce Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant and Force.com Developer.
Prior to joining akaCRM, Allison held project and account management roles at IBM Global Services, Accenture and RAS & Associates. In addition to Salesforce, Allison has breadth and depth in other software and SaaS solutions including Miscosoft SQL Analysis Services, PeopleSoft, SAP and SharePoint. Allison has worked on a variety of unique projects including business intelligence and data modeling initiatives, international ERP implementations and M&A integration projects.
Allison currently resides in Denver, Colorado and is an avid yoga practitioner, snowboarder, cyclist and cook.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
- Customer since 2009
- Partner since 2011
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - BS Management & Technology, concentration in Management Information Systems
- George Washington University - Managing IT Projects Certification