Adam Braxton is a Principal of akaCRM with more than 14 years of experience working with a wide variety of customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Adam has worked with the Salesforce and Force.com cloud platform since 2004 and is a Salesforce Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant and Pardot Consultant. Adam joined akaCRM from Deloitte Consulting, bringing large account management and multi-division business integration management skills to akaCRM clients.
Previously, Adam was employed by Thomson Reuters as a Marketing Manager and Marketing Analytics Manager and used Salesforce to monitor and measure campaign effectiveness. While at Thomson Reuters, Adam was also responsible for the successful integration of newly acquired businesses into Thomson’s Salesforce deployment as a result of his ability to understand the need to design and customize the solution to meet the unique needs of each business unit.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- Customer since 2004
- Partner since 2011
- University of Georgia, MBA, concentration in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- University of Georgia, BA Philosophy